We specialize not only in dealing with conventional lead sheet but also with other materials including zinc, copper and stainless-steel.
The exact uncompromising quality standards are also provided to each of these disciplines. Copper roofs tend to expand and contract often during weather alterations. When this occurs, the fasteners can end up being loose and need repair. This should not result in issue, however should be taken care of to guarantee the safety of your house.
Advantages of Copper Roof
- Curb Appeal – Copper is an attractive metal roofing product. If you intend to increase your house’s resale worth, a copper roofing could be a perfect option.
- Resilience – Copper roofings are strong, lasting approximately 50 years or perhaps more with routine repairs and maintenance. The metal is extremely resistant to fire, hail, and mildew.
- Weight – Copper is a light-weight product, which is a clear advantage when set up as your primary roof structure. Light-weight roofings do not put as much stress on your house’s internal structures as heavier products such as steel, clay tiles, or wood shakes. This is specifically essential during heavy snowfalls.
- Efficiency – The majority of metal roofings are energy efficient, as they show light instead of permitting heat into the house. Copper is no exception. Setting up a copper roof can assist you manage heating & cooling costs.
If you happen to have a leaking roof, loose tiles/shingles or possibly you would like the professional viewpoint of a certified roofing contractor in Dublin, make sure to give us a call and we’ll be right over to provide complimentary roof evaluation. We provide quality roofing repair services in Dublin, and repair all kinds of roofs and assure only the very best of repair work for your roof.
Advantages of Lead Roofs
- Very flexible product, lead sheeting can be pulled tight and extended around challenging shapes and areas for overall coverage. Lead expands and contracts based on the temperature level.
A good quality, lead roof can last as much as 3 times longer than other roof products.
- As an exceptionally strong and durable metal, lead is resistant to any kind of deterioration.
- Lead has one of the top recycling rates in the world, and is among the most recycled metals.
Copper Valley Flashing
Emergency Roofers Dublin likewise specialize in the copper valley flashings, chimney flashings and several other copper flashings to restore tile and slate roofings. We are professionals in the replacement of damaged flashing, and underlay in restoring older roofs to their original integrity.
This work is typically required on slate and tile roofs over 50 years old. Our experienced roof specialists produce and install copper flashings to match initial architectural designs for historical roof restorations. We utilize only the very best products to get the roof finished and make sure you’re satisfied.